I can honestly say, in terms of my 101 goals, January 2012 has been my worst month by far.
I’ve achieved one new restaurant, a new sushi place that has just opened up locally. It can easily be described in three words. Yummy. Scrumptious. And de-lic-ious.
I’ve been keeping up with my dates with my husband. Yay.
And I’ve added a couple of new films to my belt:
- The Hangover 2 (repetition of Hangover 1 – if you liked the first one that much then just go and watch it again)
- The Debt (brilliant, of course, with the wonderful Helen Mirren)
- Under the Tuscan Sun (OK chick flick)
- Hanna (we keep watching odd films?!? This is definitely one of them, but it kept me)
- Just Go with It (I went with it – I like Jennifer, I’m not normally too keen on Adam Sandler, but I liked this one, even though it’s totally predictable)
I had one big achievement (well, really the start of one) to tell you about.
Except this morning, despite her not feeling quite so well, I sent her to school. She’d had a couple of days off just two weeks ago, so I erred on the optimistic side, she can’t be ill again already.
I had to pick her up this morning after she vomited during maths.
As you may gather, I’m one of the more popular parents…
Despite my neglectfulness in terms of Lori’s health, I have managed to encourage her to value her (what I think is gifted) artwork and start a portfolio.
She asked me to post one of her latest pieces, for your opinions:
Lastly, one of our 101ers has set a competition to help him complete his challenges. Could you be the winner? Check it out!