A tweeter tweeted me on twitter a few months ago (after reading a post I’d published on this very blog) which read, “I didn’t know that you’re a writer!”
Subsequently a strange, spirited dance overtook the room, accompanied by intermittent squeals.
I’d been officially called a writer and it felt good.
It felt phenomenal.
Because somewhere in me, since around the age six I’ve loved words. It seems to me that one of the most gratifying things in my life is inducing reactions in another person, with something I have written. Be it laughter, happiness, contemplation or even sadness.
I’m glad that you stopped by to read my blog. I am delighted to read your comments. If you’ve enjoyed or been moved by what you’ve read and you’d like to read more, then feel free to subscribe or join my Facebook page for updates. Or both!
Just a little personal information:
- I’m Sarah and I’m gulp, 40 years old
- I live in Germany due to marrying a delightful German, Reini
- Though born in England, I spent most of my life in Scotland
- I have four children
- Three girls: Joni 17, Lori 14, and Akasha 5
- One boy, Aden 12, who has ADHD
- I love my family, my friends, chocolate, holidays, cuddles, art, chatting, sushi, music, reading, cooking, exploring new places, photos, laughter and of course writing!