I’ve given you a ‘reveal all’ (interesting search terms that led to my blog). Today I thought I’d give you a chance to read or even re-read the posts which seem to be the keen favourites over the past almost year, as voted for by you, the public. (Yes, Dermot O’Leary’s voice is floating around in my head at the moment).
- ADHD, Parenting; Ritalin and the Do-Gooder Brigade
- The Ultimate Question
- It’s all gymslips and muscle men
- Outraged by the Post
- How to embarrass yourself in as many ways as possible, at the gynaecologist
The two poems you rated most highly were:
The discussions you most took part in were:
Stories you seemed to be partial to included:
- A little bit of controversy
- Happily living with Mr Fix-It
- Santa came during the nigh but I think he forgot something
- I’m not so handy…
- I am not the only one at home
- Ageing without dignity
If I missed your favourite, be sure to let me know!